Anambra poll: IPOB issues sit at home order, warns of alleged plot by FG to unleash terror on Biafrans - Welcome to Uju Ayalogu's Blog

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Thursday, 19 October 2017

Anambra poll: IPOB issues sit at home order, warns of alleged plot by FG to unleash terror on Biafrans

Anambra poll: IPOB issues sit at home order, warns of alleged plot by FG to unleash terror on Biafrans

IPOB issues sit at home order over Anambra poll

IPOB has directed people to stay indoors during the Anambra gubernatorial election to avoid been attacked by alleged agents of the federal government.

READ ALSO:  Donald Trump is a “foul-mouthed man who pretends to be an idiot” – Iran’s Supreme leader, Ayatollah

- IPOB claims the federal government plans to unleash terror on people in Anambra during the gubernatorial election in the state

- The group says it has uncovered a plot by the government to stage crisis and violence during the election in the name of IPOB

- IPOB spokesperson, Emma Powerful, claims anybody found outside during the Anambra election will be killed by hired thugs of the government

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has directed people in Anambra state to observe a curfew between 5pm November 17 to 5pm November 18 to avoid being attacked by thugs during the gubernatorial election in the state.

READ ALSO: Operation Python Dance: Igbos march to Villa to commend Buhari (photos)

The spokesperson for the group, Emma Powerful, in a statement on Thursday, October 19, alleged that the federal government was working in hand with some governors of APC and some other leaders from the zone to attack and kill people in the state during the poll.

Powerful alleged that intelligence report had exposed an alleged plot by the government to stage crisis and violence during the election in the name of IPOB and use the chaos to unleash harm on unsuspecting people in the state.

He said some thugs had been hired to pose like members of the group with printed fake Biafra flags and IPOB uniforms during the election period.

The spokesperson alleged that the hired persons had been given automatic rifles and guns to carry out attacks on people to justify the Nigerian government's claims that IPOB was a terrorist organisation.

See part of the statement by IPOB below:

“Biafrans must be at alert because corrupt politicians in the South-East working in tandem with the civilian killing Nigerian military will stop at nothing until they carry out of their devilish plans to implicate IPOB.

“They have mobilised vehicles, printed fake Biafra flags and IPOB uniforms; they have acquired automatic rifles and guns for this dangerous crime against our people during the election period. Biafrans are therefore required to observe a curfew from 5pm 17 November to 5pm November 18, 2017.

“Anybody found outside within this period will be killed by these thugs and men of the Nigerian Army. Every Biafran, especially those in Anambra and neighbouring states must not venture into Anambra State either on foot or aboard any vehicle.

“The evil plotters promised to give out the sum of N20,000 each to those who volunteer to kill their fellow humans in Biafraland particularly those who would be travelling to or coming out of Anambra State during the election period between 17th and 18th November. As a responsible people oriented mass movement, we are worried about this cruel plan to massacre innocent people once again in Biafraland.

READ ALSO:  George Bush- Bigotry and white supremacy are ‘blasphemy’ against the American creed

“We are advising every Biafran to stay in their homes and not venture outside from sunset on the 17 of November to sunset on the 18th. The Nigerian Army, Police, Navy and Civil Defence Corps are coming to Anambra State to kill as they did in Abia and Rivers during their illegal and murderous Operation Python Dance II. If you don’t come out, they will not kill you. Stay safe, stay indoors,” Comrade Powerful explained."

Meanwhile, the Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL) has stated that referendum activities would begin in the southeast, on Monday, November 6.

According to reports, the development was made public in a statement released by the group’s leader, Princewill Obuka, on Wednesday, October 18.

It is gathered that Obuja stressed that the group was committed to ensuring the actualization of Biafra.

He disclosed that the date, November 6, was chosen for the commencement of referendum activities as it marked the anniversary of the death of Philip Effiong, who signed the document signaling the Biafran surrender at the end of the Civil War.

Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music and Submit your story  on Ujuayalogusblog.com by clicking here. For Advert Inquiries Tel/+44(0)7590363984 Subscribe to Ujuayalogusblog.com News!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2015-2017 @ Uju Ayalogu's Blog NIGERIAN NEWS

For More:  Visit Us at Uju Ayalogu's Blog

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages