Kachikwu’s Abuja house catches fire - Welcome to Uju Ayalogu's Blog

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Monday, 16 October 2017

Kachikwu’s Abuja house catches fire

Kachikwu’s Abuja house catches fire

The private residence of Ibe Kachikwu, minster of state for petroleum resources, caught fire on Sunday evening,

The house is located in Asokoro, Abuja.

The fire started in his bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners, sources in the know said.

READ ALSO :  Buhari, AGF ask court to dismiss suits seeking Magu’s sacking

“Kachikwu was not at home when it happened, but thankfully the fire service reacted quickly and put out the fire before things could go out of hand,” a source told TheCable.

Details are scanty on the extent of damage to the house but TheCable understands nobody was hurt in the incident.

The minister has been in the news recently over his letter to President Muhammadu Buhari in which he complained about insubordination and humiliation by Maikanti Baru, the group managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

READ ALSO :  Why Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Jonathan, Buhari Are Accidental Leaders - Na'Abba Blows Hot

Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music and Submit your story  on Ujuayalogusblog.com by clicking here. For Advert Inquiries Tel/+44(0)7590363984 Subscribe to Ujuayalogusblog.com News!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2015-2017 @ Uju Ayalogu's Blog NIGERIAN NEWS

For More:  Visit Us at Uju Ayalogu's Blog

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages